Thursday 1 August 2019

My body has plotted an uprising against me

So it's taken me far too long to write a recent post.
My pain has been going up and up and lasting longer. Along with it my brain fog has been horrific, finding it difficult to concentrate is an understatement.
Then there's the endless fertility appointments and tests I've been having.
I'm so grateful to have such lovely nurses keeping an eye on me.
I have a cyst in my right ovary yet again, causing me a ridiculous amount of pain.
It feels like my ovaries are stuck in awkward positions again. It feels like a sickening pulling feeling whenever I move.
Last month I had an ultrasound to check my follicles and it showed the cyst. Its not the biggest I've had but its not great. I ended up going to the doctors for an emergency appointment the next day as I was worried it may be an appendicitis instead as I've had a grumbling appendicitis before. That is the only time my pain around that area has matched that, during ovulation.
Before even though my pain was constant it was always worse just before and during my period.
My pain being more intense during ovulation is new and feels different to my PMS pain.
I'm currently only taking 900mg of aspirin for pain relief which barely does anything. But due to fertility treatment and my low ovarian count. I've tried to keep my body as clean and healthy as possible.

My ovaries currently feel fit to burst.

Natasha. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

WONDERLAND TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS